This DIY tote bag class is the perfect project to help gain sewing confidence, learn new skills, and have a finished product you can be proud of.
Tote Bag: A DIY Sewing Course
Are you intimidated by your sewing machine?
Do you become overwhelmed and quit before your project is finished?
Would you like to learn how to sew a tote bag on your own time schedule?
For the beginner in mind.
This is the perfect beginner sewing course to help gain confidence, learn new skills, and have a finished tote bag you can be proud of.
- 3 videos
- PDF instructions with diagrams
- Supply list
- Sewing definitions explained
- Pro tips for a professional finish
- Up close video demonstration
- Learn how to add an open pocket
- Step by step zipper pocket tutorial
You’ll see me sewing on my 1956 Singer sewing machine- proving you don’t need a fancy machine to get great results.
Once you make one, the options are endless.